Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I Didn't Think So

Yet, I will use this lonely blog created to know a boy named Danny. It seems that we are a lot alike in the lives we lead. Well, at least I hope he's not as pathetic as me when it comes to much of dealing with things. In most important news, I decided what I need to do is give Justin his space. I won't initiate any conversation with him over the next few days. In fact, maybe I won't talk to him again till next week. Of course, unless, he says something to me, but I think he just needs to feel as if he can make his decision without pressure from me always trying to hold him close to me, in a metaphorical sense anyways.
I miss Justin Evans a lot during this time. We used to have so much fun talking during the summer. He was so fun. I liked the person I was, when he was there. I like the person I am when he talks. One of the few people I can relax around. No impressions to make. Since that's what I hate the most. Are people you have to impress. I just wish getting accepted by people was as easy as getting accepted into Sinclair lol.

No comments: